If the only thing people learned was not to be afraid of their experience, that alone would change the world. Sydney Banks
training and education
Understanding how our experience of life is created enables people to operate from a place of choice and creativity rather than from a place of inevitability and fear. Our experiential learning approach increases peoples' awareness of what is possible and elevates their potential to make a difference.
We offer bespoke workforce training and education in areas such as:
- well-being and resilience
- culture change
- conflict transformation
- communication and collaboration
By gaining an in depth understanding of the psychological operating system and the role state of mind plays in creating experience, participants gain:
· Increased clarity of mind and resourcefulness.
· Enhanced ability to effectively manage workload.
· Greater ability to navigate challenges and setbacks
· Amplified sense of well-being and resilience.
· Improved quality of relationships with colleagues, friends and family.
· Reduced worry, anxiety and stress
In my 20 years in the workplace I have experienced a lot of training. Nothing has come close to being as transformative as what Kirstien and Claire invited us to experience. If you get the chance, take it in a heartbeat! Dr Crystal Moore, Dpty Director Flood forecasting and Incidence Response, Environment Agency